We're on a Mission:
To Help America, and the World, Improve the Quality of their Sleep and Overall Wellness
According to the Center for Disease Control, Sleeplessness is a National epidemic:
- One in three U.S. adults don’t get the nightly sleep they need (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- About 22 million Americans have obstructive sleep apnea – 80% have not been diagnosed (sleepapnea.org)
- Because of snoring, one in four couples sleep in separate rooms (Chicago Tribune)
- Athletes that get less than eight hours of sleep a night are 70% more likely to suffer injury (The Foundation for Global Sports Development)
- Fatigued drivers are 30% more likely to be involved in a car crash (National Safety Council)
- Americans lose about 1.2 million working days and $411 billion productivity each year due to lack of sleep (Fortune)
There are three key areas to address to achieve high quality sleep: the sleep environment, personal lifestyle, and breathing. Most products try to address the first two factors. Airflow Sleep focuses on all three with emphasis on breathing through airway management…improving airflow.
Developed by a physician who is one of the world's foremost experts on airway management and based on the proven science of the "Sniffing Position", Airflow Sleep Systems include a patented pillow that helps people breathe better by enabling 100% ventilation – leading to deep, restorative, life-changing sleep.
Airflow Sleep is led by a team of sleep science and consumer product experts. Airflow Sleep is dedicated to changing people’s lives for the better through sleep and overall wellness. We will work with you every step of the way.